T12 "THE DOMO" PASSPORT HOLDER - WORKSHOP
T12 "THE DOMO" PASSPORT HOLDER - WORKSHOP ITEM
a modern design passport holder, hand stitched along side. this passport holder can fit in passport, your travel ticket and cards. It will have a nice patina overtime.
this passport holder named "Domo" because my first customer whose name is Tomo and he is also my friend who appreciates this new creation so much that he rejected my friend discount but to give full price, as to thank him, I name this Domo which is similar to his name and also means thank you in Japanese, and needless to say he is from Japan :)
- size: 21.0 cm x 14.0 cm (opened); 10.0 cm x 14.0cm (closed)
- one bigger compartment on a side to put in passport, while the other side have two card slot to fit in cards, more than 3 cards each slot plus one layer in natural colour behind the card slot where can fit in flight tickets or your itinerary.
- leather pieces and punching holes will be prepared, please send us your colour preference when signing up the course
- process will be including, edge polishing, hand stitching, personalising
- snacks and drinks will be included
- ~ approximately 4 hours or until you finish and bring it home
LEATHERS WE USE
all leather we used are high quality vegetable tanned leather imported from Italy. the tanning process took more than two months, and finished with blend of oils and waxes which make it durable. the card wallet will age the way you use it, as it will adsorb human fat when you are carrying it, making it even more beautiful by time.
p.s. all leather pieces were hand cut from full grain vegetable tanned leather, there may be minor markings on the surface owing to the life of the animal, but all the leather part we use were carefully selected and we would never use leather surface which have holes and cuts.
our leather are vegetable tanned leather which the surface is ready to be used and finished, if by any chance the leather touches water please let it dry out naturally, if any crack appears afterwards, you can put on any leather conditioner to moisturise the leather.
In general if you keep carrying it from time to time, or if you store it in your drawer, do remember to take it out and use it sometimes, then the leather will always look great as it absorb human fat which makes it shine.